CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 2!

I spent this beautiful fall day with my darling sister and niece! I could not wait to get a moment to post something new! I would totally love to do the whole Julia & Julia movie where the main actress blogs every day about a new menu she tries! What fun! I am thinking I will blog everyday about my day spent with my children and the new fun and crazy games, crafts and adventures we come up with! Sounds exciting to me and I'm sure my 3 year old son, Safari, and my almost 2 year old girl, Sweden will be tickled pink with all of the big dreams I have piling up in my mind just waiting to be set free!! I plan on homeschooling my children so of course, as every homeschooling mother, is VERY anxious to get started! I plan on preparing this weekend, with the help of my crazy talented mother, a preschool curriculum involving, math, science, manners, singing, dancing, crafts, busy bags and a awesome organized schedule! We'll see how much I get accomplished! Until tomorrow!

 Safari Zion Sky

Sweden Jul Noelle


0 comments:

Post a Comment