CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Time Flies!



Wow! Time has flown by! It's almost been a whole week since I've written.....GRRR.....I'm failing already! Oh well! This last weekend my momma and I got a ton accomplished! We made a Warrior King cape and airplane wallet out of denim for Safari for Christmas.....



and we got blocks of a TWO fleece rag quilts that I am making for Safari and Sweden for Christmas! Baby Indie received one from his Auntie Laura that is just adorable! I actually got the idea from her, thanks Auntie! :) I will have some pictures of those quilts once I get the time to finish them!







As for today.....it was a FANTABULOUS day! We made pictures of turkeys by tracing our hands and coloring them......too cute!
  1.  






That made us hungry so we made Silly Face Apple Snacks! They are apple slices with chunky peanut butter, raisins for eyes, and celery for the smile! Safari said, " Mommy, I ate the lips right off of him and now they are in my belly!" I am definitely writing that snack idea as a must! They loved it! 



Then we had planned to go to the park because it was so beautiful and sunny then the rain came and it got really cold! So we decided to make pumpkin and snowman sugar cookies! YUM! I don't think I will attempt icing them though.....probably a huge sticky mess in my tiny kitchen!


 














As for my "Tot School"....I have so many plans and exciting things that I just can't wait to get pulled together! I will get pictures of that once I get that together too! Well, duty calls! Until tomorrow....


1 comments:

laura mcpherson

Yay!! Welcome to the blog world :) It's so much fun to blog, but even more fun to look back at your posts month...even years down the road! I am horrible at actual scrapbooking, so this my digital scrapbook of our family adventures! After each year, I have a blog book printed with all of my posts/journaling and photos. I have one from 2008 and 2009. I LOVE THEM! It's so fun to look through with Barrett! I'll have to show them to you sometime!

Okay...this is a long comment! Your turkey art and apple snacks look great! Congrats on the blog! I will definitely add you to my blog list!

p.s. the airplane wallet is adorable! I might need the pattern for that for Barrett!

Post a Comment