CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

teacups & warrior kings

Here at our house we have tea parties and warrior kings that fight off crocodiles and not to mention the little coo's from Baby Indie! Today was a blessed day filled with the scent of lemon while cleaning my house from head to toe with my two little ones following close behind me.  Safari and Sweden set up little houses when they play and of course I had to get a picture! Safari builds the house and Sweden brings the family of little dollies. Every morning during "Silly Time" they pull some toys out and let their imaginations roll! My Warrior King had quite the outfit today and later on tonight he came running into the room with Sweden's PINK PJ"S! He thought he was so funny! So we had to get a picture of that too! I guess you could say he gets his silliness from his daddy! I love the days that filled with little lip kisses, tea parties with dollies that can have conversations with you, and make believe crocodiles that gobble up Captain Hook! I love being a stay at home mommy! Think of all that I would be missing out on! Until tomorrow...







And no, this isn't baby Indie that he is holding! Safari begged me to take a picture of him with Sweden in her pj's.....what a silly boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment