CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Shop Til You Drop!

On this weird and crazy Wednesday my mom and my sister and I met each other in Wichita and went Christmas shopping! It was so much fun! We have been planning this trip for years and we finally did it! Yahoo! 

I missed my babies so much so when I got home I decided to make them a festive little treat for those cute little munchkins! We have palm tree veggies and grilled cheese and spinach sandwiches! Delicious! 

 I think I got this creative little tree idea from delicious ambiguity blog! Another fantastic one to follow! The children just gobbled this right up!

Until tomorrow!

1 comments:

NerdMomma

Nice to know I can keep up even when you've been gone!! ;-) Love Auntie

Post a Comment