CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tidy Up Thursday!

Today we cleaned up messes all over the house and made pictures for our two families of the week and prepped them to be mailed off! We have such a big family on both my husband and mine sides that I decided to incorporate a day in our Tot School where we choose a family on my side and a family on my husbands side. We pray for them all week and then on Thursdays we write a letter telling them what we have been doing! I think it's a good way to keep in touch with so many family members. I hope for it to continue on throughout our schooling years! 


For our first family letters we made pictures of little moose's by tracing their foot for the face and their hands for the antlers. Then we finished the pictures off by coloring them and writing a note on each letter. Super fun!



The day was so nice that we had to get out and go for a walk! We had an interesting adventure! I'll let the video speak for itself!





 What a fabulous day with my little trio! Until tomorrow!

1 comments:

NerdMomma

What a cutie!! I can't believe you can get her hair to puff up so cute! Auntie's thinking Cindy Lou Who!! Love You!

Post a Comment