CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Totally Stoked!!

I am so "Old School" when it comes to blogging..... :) I just keep thinking, "Why has it taken me this long to create one  of these!" This is so fun! So I am totally stoked about figuring out how to make my blog more "me" and I did it! I didn't even have to ask my tech-no husband to help me!!! There are still some more things I would like to figure out, but I will get there....eventually! As for now, I am going to relish in this moment.........awww....that felt good! 
So I have been extremely behind in my blogging, but Tis the Season for hectic times right?! Anyway I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, as did we and hopefully I can get some pictures up of the last couple weeks! As for the upcoming two months...boy am I busy! My little Sweden turns TWO on New Years Eve and if you know anything about the way birthday parties go in this house they do NOT go unseen! It's a big deal around here when you turn another year older!! I am looking forward to spending some extra time with my baby girl and of course have a whole day of just plain girl stuff!! yeah! Then that night we are off to a New Year's Eve party! About five days later is my lover buns (that's my husband :)) BIG 30th birthday! Of course a fun shin dig for him! Then in the first week of February a ski trip with my lovely family and you can't forget Valentine's Day!!!! That's a big one! Oh and the whole month of February I am contributing my time in this fabulous new store, CUPCAKES, that's opening here in Winfield!!! Thought up by my sister Willow! February is our 'work' month and we open in March! And finally a fantabulous baby shower which I am so honored to host for my other sister Amber!! Boy it will sure be busy but I am so excited! Now that the Christmas has sadly passed I will get back on the wagon of posting every day! Tomorrow I am out to shop for my babies birthday! Until tomorrow...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment